So pleased that three NSG members have had sculptures selected to add to the City of Loveland Art in Public Places' collection at Benson Sculpture Garden this year. One of the best sculpture gardens in the nation is in our backyard and is filled with lots of our artists’ work. And soon, there'll be more! If you haven’t seen it, come visit!
Congratulations to Craig Campbell, Jack Hill and Joe Norman!
#CraigCampbell #JoeNorman #JackHill #NSG #PublicArt #BensonPark #LovelandCO #NationalSculptorsGuild #Sculpture
Via @lovelandpublicart: In early February 2022, the Loveland Visual Arts Commission approved the gracious donation of the six new sculptures for the Benson Sculpture Gardens by the Loveland High Plains Arts Council (LHPAC). This year’s selection of artworks continues the legacy of sculpture contributions to the Loveland community. These sculptures will be installed in early summer, with a formal dedication during the second weekend in July.
This year's selected pieces:
1. Abracadabra; Craig Campbell; Bronze – 84” x 60” x 48”
2. On a Roll; Jack Hill; Bronze – 84” x 48” x 28”
3. Hangin’ Around; Mark Hopkins; Bronze – 66” x 52” x 36”
4. Open Window; Ted Schaal; Bronze, Stainless Steel, 24K Gold –108” x 48” x 24”
5. Monarch Girl; Joe Norman; Stainless Steel – 72”
6. Power of Thought; Victor Issa; Bronze – 120” x 88” x 41”
JK Designs’ Principal, John Kinkade, founded the National Sculptors’ Guild in 1992 with a handful of sculptors who wished to find thoughtful public applications for their work. Representation has since grown to over 20 contracted sculptors and painters; plus an extended network of 200+ artists that our design team works with on a regular basis to meet each project's unique needs.